Today onwards,i'll be more interested in discussing about JIHAAD as we all know, JIHAAD is being neglected by most of us as a muslim. We seldomly hear about jihaad and learn the real thing about it. People fear when we talk about jihaad. Why? Because they know, when muslim started to concern about jihaad,all the Thaghuuts, man-made systems and laws will be demolished. And Islam will rule the world, following Allah's syari'e and worship him as the only GOD. Today, we are no more an ignorant. We should fight for the sake of Allah. So, lets learn about jihaad, something that we wouldnt hear or get it from college, university,and TVs especially.
These are the Shar’ie Objectives of Jihad Implementation (I got it from a website, http://www.theunjustmedia.com/Islamic%20Perspectives/Feb10/The%20Phenomenon%20Of%20Ignoring%20The%20Qur%E2%80%99an.htm, the only website i knew written by an Afghan mujahideen himself) :
1. Destroying the obstructing walls that hinder the spreading of the Dien (religion) to every corner of the world, like what is mentioned by Allah SWT: "And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere;" (Al-Anfal: 39).
2. Preventing and removing tyranny while simultaneously establishing the pure Truth for the sake of wiping out evil and corruptions, Allah SWT says: "And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief: But Allah is full of bounty to all the worlds." (Al-Baqarah: 251).
And again He says: "To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;- (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, 'our Lord is Allah..' Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will)." (Al-Hajj: 39-40).
3. Protecting the existence of the Muslims, their dignity and honor, as well as helping the weak people (Mustadh'afin), just as what Allah SWT says: "And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!’" (An-Nisa:75).
4. Humiliating and terrifying the enemies of Allah SWT, simultaneously stopping their cruelty, just as Allah SWT says: "Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger Muhammad and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (At-Taubah:29).
And Allah SWT again says: “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.” (Al-Anfal: 60), and Allah SWT further says:
“So fight (O Muhammad), in the cause of Allah: you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers (to join you) that perhaps Allah will restrain the (military) might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in punishment.” (An-Nisa: 84)
5. Purifying the hearts of the believers, eliminating the kafirs and selecting the shuhadas. Allah SWT says: “If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong. Allah's object also is to purge those that are true in Faith and to deprive of blessing those that resist Faith. Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast?” (Ali Imran: 140-142),
and Allah SWT again says: “…but (all this was) that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purge what is in your hearts. For Allah knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.” (Ali Imran: 154)
6. For the tamkin (setting up) and implementation of the Islamic shari'ah which is just, for the sake of mankind’s wellbeing, under the shade of the Manhaj of Allah SWT. Allah SWT says: “(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.” (Al-Hajj: 41).
In a hadith, it was said: "I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah." (Riwayah Bukhari and Muslim)
7. Relieving and removing the fury from hearts of the believers. Allah SWT says: “Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers, And remove the fury in their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.” (At-Taubah: 14-15)
8. Other objectives promised by Allah SWT: "And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love,- help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers." (As-Saff: 13)
Wallaahu A'lam Bis-Sowab.
Al-Faqir Wal-Haqir IlaLlaah
So, shouldnt we fight for jihaad when the muslims are being threatened by their own government? shouldnt we do jihaad when today, no any Islamic country that govern the the country by following al-quran and as-sunnah? shouldnt we fight for jihaad when our own brothers are being killed and slaughtered violently and our sisters are being raped by the Kafiruun soldiers? Have we open up our eyes widely, see the world globally.. Who are our real enemies?